Kanefusa Circular Saws
Yield Pro -- Cross cutting wood
- For cutting soft and hard woods, picture frames, moulds and trims
- Thinner kerfs improve material saving,
Timber Max Saw Blades -- Ripping and sizing
- Timber Max saw blades are available with or with out wipers. They are
suitable for cutting of dried solid wood along the grain and in universal
- Timber Max carbide grades outlasts conventional carbide grades multiple
- Thinner Kerfs improve recovery rates, strong and stable saw plates as
well as through carbide grades allows high feed rates
BOARD PRO III
• Saw Blades for Panel Sizing Machines (Main
- For Quieter, longer and cleaner cutting of board materials. Kanefusa has
developed over many years the ultimate board cutting saw blade, which
outlasts any conventional carbide saw
- For cutting particle board chipboard or MDF , overlaid or non-overlaid
available in numerous diameters 250, up to 700mm.
- Table saws, dimension saws and beam saws. Available in Alternate Top Bevel (AT)
or Triple Chip (TC) tooth forms.
pre-scoring bottom face of double laminated boards on machines equipped with
pre-scoring unit. Cutting width is adjustable to suit that of the main saw blade
• Split Type
Two blades with interlocking teeth kerf adjustment is by means of spacing rings.
• Conic Type
One blade with conic, tapered tips. Kerf determined by vertical height of
Sash Pro -Cross cutting aluminium
- Sash Pro was developed for cutting non-ferrous metals such as aluminium
profiles in window manufacturing.
- Excellent straight running qualities, extremely fine cut surfaces can be
Saw Blades a Few Frequently asked Questions-----------